From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [last rites] media-gfx/sodipodi
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 19:22:37
1 On Sunday 02 April 2006 04:48, Daniel Goller wrote:
2 > exactly, what's the point of removing it so fast? give people a chance
3 > to miss it, it does not matter if it's removed or masked only as far as
4 > going "woah, what?" and if masked it is a matter of unmasking rather
5 > than recommitting
6
7 We haven't had a single issue with the usual seven day period as far as I can
8 remember, so please come up with a valid argument against it, instead
9 assuming turning my argument would be one.
10
11 > in short, if it's slowing down the process, why do you need it to be
12 > quick in the first place?
13
14 Getting the junk out of tree and mind as fast as possible is a value in
15 itself.
18 Carsten