From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Updating the list of non-SPARC herd devs keywording for SPARC
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 03:48:46
1 Hi All,
2
3 In the past, a few folks that aren't part of the SPARC herd had
4 communicated that they had the ability to actually test packages on
5 SPARC hardware and been giving the blessing of the SPARC team to keyword
6 select packages.
7
8 I'm trying to go through and update that list now to make sure it is
9 accurate. Currently I have the following people and/or teams listed as
10 having the ability and permission to test and keyword on SPARC;
11
12 Name Package(s)
13 ---- ----------
14 Duncan Coutts dev-lang/ghc
15 dev-lang/ghc-bin
16 dev-lang/nhc98
17 dev-lang/hugs98
18 dev-haskell/*
19 dev-util/darcs
20 Java Herd dev-java/*
21 Jeff Forman random stuff
22 Tom Martin net-mail/*
25 Please contact me privately if you are missing from this list but have
26 notified the SPARC team in the past about an ability to keyword or if
27 you need to update what information is on the list.
28
29 Thanks,
30 --
31 Jason Wever