From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GentooMove?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:02:50
1 On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:19:56 +0100
2 neuron <neuron@×××××××××××××××.nu> wrote:
3
4 > I'm fairly sure it's there, the difference is that you don't get the
5 > usb key when you buy it..
6
7 To quote the web site:
8
9 "The MandrakeMove Boxed Edition is available for immediate order at
10 MandrakeStore.com. The Boxed Edition provides the complete MandrakeMove
11 system, plus a mechanism which automatically saves configuration and
12 personal data to a USB key, plus additional commercial software [...]"
13
14 http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/mandrakemove
15
16 The part "plus the mechanism which automatically saves configuration and
17 personal data" was what I was referring to.
18
19 But this is going way offtopic, so if you want to discuss this further
20 let us use PM.
21
22 Michael
25 www.cargal.org
26 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
27 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
28 Registered Linux User #278726