From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 06:45:44
1 On Saturday 03 March 2007, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > I don't understand half of what you said.
3
4 Q: Why is top-posting evil?
5 A: backwards read don't humans because
6
7 > You are saying that PMS is a sub-project of QA? Is the PMS spec hosted
8 > on Gentoo infrastructure?
9
10 <snip>
11 the council asked spb to put the EAPI spec together and it was moved to
12 the space that is now dubbed PMS space
13 </snip>
14
15 Gentoo needs the EAPI/PMS spec ... if spb/ciaranm have changed the goal of the
16 spec from Gentoo package manager to paludis specific, then we spb isnt doing
17 what was asked of him and we need to review that as well
18 -mike