From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Upcoming git.overlays.g.o Maintenance: 2010/11/06 (Saturday) 15:00-16:00 UTC
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:48:08
Hey guys,

We're going to migrate our git.overlays.gentoo.org backend from gitosis
to gitolite.
It'll bring us new features, more flexibility and it's more robust. For
more details read my upcoming mail about it.

When: 2010/11/06 (Saturday) 15:00-16:00 UTC

Read/Write access to git.overlays.g.o will be disabled during the migration.
NOTE: Only git is affected!

Planned is a maximum of 1 hour downtime. It might be less or in the
worst case a bit more. I'll let you know as soon as it is back up again.

--
Regards,
Christian Ruppert