From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] "Distro Day (Measuring the benefits of the Gentoo approach)"
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:06:42
1 As someone mentioned correctly this test is not reproducible. I could equally
2 come up with a simmilar test, which would swap some columns in their results.
3 Furthermore, this looks more like an anti-advert of Gentoo, cause these guys
4 claim that there is a diff of up to 3-4 times. I was using Mandrake of my
5 machine before I moved to Gentoo and I can tell you Gentoo is at least as
6 quick as Mandrake, and even quicker.
7