From: "Wojciech Miłkowski" <wmilkowski@××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] problems with emerge Mono
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:18:29

I have problem with emerging dev-lang/mono-0.24. After some time during the
compilation it simply stops, and it seems like mcs runs infinity loop.
For example in this case:
mono ../../../mcs/mcs.exe --target library --noconfig  -o
../../../class/lib/I18N.CJK.dll --unsafe --resource big5.table --resource
gb2312.table --resource jis.table -r corlib -r mscorlib -r I18N @.response

-- Now hangs up...

But interesting is, that it happens in random places. Next time mcs probably
compile it without any troubles, but hangs up in other compilation.

Anybody knows what's going on?