From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please guys use checkpath in init scripts
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 20:49:24
1 06.01.2013 23:30, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." пишет:
2 > On 1/6/13 8:30 AM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
3 >> I just gave a quick look at the init scripts installed on the tinderbox,
4 >> and the amount of them that use mkdir to create the directories in /run
5 >> and similar is astounding.
6 >>
7 >> Please check `man runscript` and use the checkpath helper instead.
8 >
9 > Should this be documented in devmanual or something? :)
10 >
11 > Paweł
12 >
13 +1. It seems that i have followed wrong way for fixing this scripts, but
14 it is not entirely my fault - i was taken this manner from scripts in
15 other packages.
18 Best regards, Sergey Popov
19 Gentoo Linux Developer
20 Desktop-effects project lead