From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] repoman failing (seemingly) incorrectly
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:54:15
1 On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 17:40, Armando Di Cianno wrote:
2 > Before I file a bug on repoman, I thought I'd toss this out there, and
3 > see what everyone thinks. This problem I'm having is just about to
4 > drive me crazy, and, since I'd rather not ignore repoman, I'm not sure
5 > what to do.
6 >
7 > My problem is chronicled here:
8 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~fafhrd/whydoesrepomanhateme.html
9 >
10 > ... if anyone has a moment, _please_ read over that page, and smack me
11 > over the head (if need be) to point out what's wrong, or let me know
12 > if you're stumped to.
13
14 It looks like you need to apply the virtuals to the non-stacked
15 profiles, also. This would be something like the
16 default-x86-2004.2/virtuals file in each profile.
17
18 Yes, this is a PITA.
19
20 Yes, this is why we are moving to stacked profiles.
23 Chris Gianelloni
24 Release Engineering - Operations/QA Manager
25 Games - Developer
26 Gentoo Linux
27
28 Is your power animal a penguin?