From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:17:54
1 On Sunday 04 March 2007, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > Would that project even exist if it weren't for Daniel's past efforts
3 > and contributions?
4
5 if you want to go that route, why dont we all get down on our knees and praise
6 the GNU project for everything they've done, over and over again (which they
7 would like you to do)
8
9 or, why dont we simply recognize the fact that the only reason anything
10 progresses is because we're all standing on the shoulders of someone else
11 -mike