From: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:23:00
1 Dale wrote:
2
3 >> The Gentoo subforum on LQ would help to collect the posts in one place.
6 > That would be the point. Gentoo has its own forum so why have two
7 > forums? What would be the point in having two places to go look for
8 > answers? Better yet, why would Gentoo support both forums?
9 >
10 > I'm a member at LQ tho I haven't been there in a long while. I just
11 > don't see why there has to be two forums when the one forum we have is
12 > more than enough. If someone can't find the Gentoo forums, I'm not sure
13 > they can find the chair and keyboard either. lol
16 How about we ask for a subforum to be created with a BIG STICKY telling
17 it is better to ask support questions at forums.gentoo.org
18
19 Could it be possible that users don't know about f.g.o? ( find it
20 highly unlikely actually)
21
22 Alistair