From: Michele Noberasco <s4t4n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] A question about USE flags...
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:07:57
I have a package, x11-plugins/wmhdplop, which depends on
media-libs/imlib2 being compiled with 'X' USE flag set. Is there a
way to specify such a dependancy? Right now I added a warning if 'X'
USE flag is not set, but I don't like this solution, as it might not
always catch the problem (i.e.: USE flag change), plus it makes repoman
not happy, as of course I didn't add X to IUSE (as there is no
*optional* X support for wmhdplop)...

Bye
Michele Noberasco

--
<KnaraKat> DalNet is like the special olympics of IRC.  There's a lot of
           drooling goin' on and everyone is a 'winner'.