From: Michele Noberasco <s4t4n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] A question about USE flags...
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:07:57
1 I have a package, x11-plugins/wmhdplop, which depends on
2 media-libs/imlib2 being compiled with 'X' USE flag set. Is there a
3 way to specify such a dependancy? Right now I added a warning if 'X'
4 USE flag is not set, but I don't like this solution, as it might not
5 always catch the problem (i.e.: USE flag change), plus it makes repoman
6 not happy, as of course I didn't add X to IUSE (as there is no
7 *optional* X support for wmhdplop)...
8
9 Bye
10 Michele Noberasco
13 <KnaraKat> DalNet is like the special olympics of IRC. There's a lot of
14 drooling goin' on and everyone is a 'winner'.