From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About changing security policy to unCC maintainers when their are not needed
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:59:02
1 El mié, 12-09-2012 a las 14:42 -0400, Rich Freeman escribió:
2 > On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
3 > >
4 > > So you would want to be re-CC'd when it is time to remove the vulnerable
5 > > versions, I guess.
6 >
7 > Isn't this done shortly after keywording is complete? I think the
8 > concern is more about issuing GLSAs/etc, which apparently can happen
9 > months or years after the vulnerable versions were removed judging by
10 > recent chromium@ mail.
13 Yes, I am referring to that GLSA messages that are received months later
14 and are useless to maintainers
15
16 > > You can un-CC yourself. I don't see why security@ should be doing the
17 > > legwork.