From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] nss-config && nspr-config
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:48:23
1 On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 20:04 -0600, Jory A. Pratt wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > As many are aware nss-3.11 and nspr-4.6.1 are in the tree. Many
6 > packages still set the {nss|nspr}-libs and includes. With nss-3.11 and
7 > nspr-4.6.1 the proper configs and pkgtools files are included. Any
8 > package in the tree that has them hardcoded in the ebuild should be able
9 > to drop. There are a few packages that will have issues, i.e.
10 > gaim-encrytpion which I have patched and have had applied upstream
11 > already. So lets clean up the tree as we continue to update our ebuilds.
12
13 Any chance you could make a list of file a bug? I happen to know that
14 nothing that I maintain wouldn't be affected, but can everyone say that?
15
16 Thanks,
19 Chris Gianelloni
20 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead