From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: proctors@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:06:09
1 On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 05:55:56AM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 04 April 2007, Wernfried Haas wrote:
3 > > Since i tried to get things running for the last week or two, i need
4 > > to throw in my 2 cents here.
5 > >
6 > > On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 10:18:17AM +0200, Bryan Østergaard wrote:
7 > > > On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 01:51:56AM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
8 > > > > - unaddressed CoC issues:
9 > > > > - add a "mission" statement
10 > >
11 > > ++, also some other docs stuff.
12 > > <snip>
13 > > Other than that, i already expected this to be a topic at the next
14 > > council meeting and there is a list of things that should be done by
15 > > then.
16 >
17 > rather than hinting at stuff, can we make sure all issues expect to have
18 > discussed actually enumerated ?
19
20 I'm not sure if i understand your question correctly, so sorry if my
21 answer has nothing to with your question.
22
23 I compiled a list of things that i think need to be done such as
24 defining some general guidelines for work, setting up a project page,
25 recruiting people, etc. Since none of the council people watching over
26 the work complained, i think we're on the right track, but if there's
27 something missing or you have a list of issues that need to be
28 addressed, please give me a copy to merge it with mine.
29 If you want to be involved more closely or need more info, just poke
30 me on irc.
31
32 > vagueness in the past has forced us to
33 > simply punt topics to the next meeting :/
34
35 I'm a bit sucked up by real life atm, but i definitely want to (and
36 most likely will) to get work done until the next meeting.
37
38 cheers,
39 Wernfried
42 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
43 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
44 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org