From: Collins Richey <erichey2@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-print/kups errors
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 12:00:25
1 On Sun, 20 May 2001 18:49:09 +0200 AGottinger@××××××××.de (Achim Gottinger)
2 wrote:
3
4 > Collins Richey wrote:
5 > >
6 > > emerge kups-1.0.ebuild
7 > >
8 > > fails with
9 > >
10 > > checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 2.2.1) (libraries) not
11 > > found. Please check your installation!
12 > >
13 > > qt 2.3.0 is installed
14 > >
15 > Hrm, both kups and samba build fine here, can u send me config.log for
16 > kups please?
17 > Are u sure u have a proper s/usr/src/linux?
18 > and if u try to build chrooted, make sure u mount proc to your chrooted
19 > /proc dir too.
20 > use mount --bind /proc /[your chroot dir]/proc
23 Where do I find the config.log?
24
25 I'm booted from gentoo - not a chroot environment.
26
27 I was able to ebuild cups and dhcpcd today after replacing the broken -ac9
28 linux source.
32 Collins Richey
33 Denver area
34 gentoo system