From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QEMU Sick!
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:47:05
1 Mateusz Mierzwinski (me.matheos.org) wrote:
2 > [Rant rant rant]
3
4 1. Stop bitching.
5 2. Go away.
6
7 (Not necessarily in that order.)
10 Oh, and by the way:
11
12 > - No serious Gentoo-Wiki - rewritten after great boom!
13
14 Guess what? We don't own that. We don't control it. It has no
15 affiliation with Gentoo; it's run by some of the users from the
16 community. It's their project, not ours. Take up your issues with them.
17 If the wiki needs fixing, then FIX IT. That's what it's for.
18
19 Actually, that applies to the Gentoo distribution itself: if something
20 bothers you, there are a million ways to FIX IT.
21
22 Help out, or find something more suited to your . . . temperament.