From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 34 (category metadata) implemented
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:47:50
1 On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 02:46 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Package maintainers, feel free to update the descriptions if you can
3 > come up with something better. It's fairly likely you'll be able to add
4 > in a couple more helpful sentences, since I never go anywhere near some
5 > categories. If you're fluent in non-English, by all means add in other
6 > languages, but only do this if you're actually sure you're going to
7 > spell things properly -- this is why I stuck to English only...
8
9 Do these metadata files support <herd> and <maintainer>?
12 Chris Gianelloni
14 Games - Developer
15 Gentoo Linux