From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: David Holm <david@×××××××××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new category: dev-ada and new developer :)
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:29:10
1 Hi guys.
2
3 I would like to propose a creation of new category - dev-ada which will
4 incidentally serve to host ada related stuff in portage. Right now we have
5 gnat in dev-lang and there are 7+ packages for the core libs and environment
6 in bugzilla ready to go into portage and there are good chances of getting
7 more, after the core packages get settled. Therefore I think new category
8 would be quite usefull.
9
10 In a related news: we are going to have a new developer responsible for the
11 category :) (I hope everybody sees the pattern here ;)).
12 Please welcome David Holm (nick Musuuitsuchi) who has quite a bit of
13 experience with ada and even creates some bindings of his own. He hails from
14 the cold lands of Sweden. After getting throught the tutoring phase he will
15 become an official maintainer of dev-ada category and other ada related
16 stuff.
17
18 As usual, I am going to wait until the end of the week and unless there are
19 objections will add the category and start populating it.
20
21 George
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list