From: "Raúl Porcel" <armin76@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for March
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:54:41
1 I want to propose to the council to talk about the amd64 arch team and
2 its big bug list [1] considering they are the most staffed arch team.
3
4 They have some bugs that are more than a month old and they are the last
5 arch. Same for security bugs, and i think amd64 is an important arch and
6 has a lot of users, and ATs. x86 doesn't have any AT active and we only
7 have less than 10 bugs, amd64 has 144 bugs, and i'm talking about bugs
8 with STABLEREQ keywords, just look at [1].
9
10 So it would be cool if they accepted help from other devs who don't have
11 an amd64 system but have access to one and can test stuff. Cla is
12 willing to help.
13
14 There's even a bug that is a blocker...
17 [1]: http://tinyurl.com/3dms4y
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list