From: Sean Cull <code_monk@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] multiple dependencies with installing packages from the CD
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:06:38
1 Oh, I see. I wasn't aware that there were identical packages in different
2 directories. Thanks for explaining that =)
3
4 What about with those of us running pre2, and upgrading to pre4 when it is
5 released? How is that going to work? Or will we have to do a fresh install
6 of the new version?
7
8 Cheers,
9 Sean
12 >From: <drobbins@g.o>
13 >Reply-To: gentoo-dev@g.o
14 >To: gentoo-dev@g.o
15 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] multiple dependencies with installing packages
16 >from the CD
17 >Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:11:04 -0700
18 >