From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 16:17:58
1 Am Mittwoch 06 Juni 2007 17:53 schrieb Ciaran McCreesh:
2 > On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:44:49 -0500
3 >
4 > Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o> wrote:
5 > > Or... perhaps when asked not to respond to a thread for 24 hours, you
6 > > could keep your fucking trap shut?
7 >
8 > If I'm asked by someone with a good reason, sure. If I'm told to by
9 > someone on a power trip with a history of abusing authority who's making
10 > insane claims about humour not being allowed and trying to achieve a
11 > particular outcome to a discussion by censoring anyone who disagrees
12 > with them, then no.
13
14 First:
15 Avoiding a flame war, and shutting it down as soon as it can clearly be seen
16 it will become one, is a very good reason to most of us, i suppose.
17
18 Second:
19 Noone clamed humor would not be allowed.
20
21 Third:
22 There was no cencorship. There was a forced delay, after which anyone would
23 have been free to spread his/her ideas again.
24
25 Last:
26 Just stop claiming others are insane, abusive power-trippers just because you
27 did not abide by a rule and got your punishment for it. If you dont like the
28 way things are, show well-reasons options out of the situation, write an
29 eMail to the user-relations or the Council expressing your problem.
30 --
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list