From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: gstreamer eclass review
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 23:01:35
1 Le dimanche 18 novembre 2012 à 20:45 +0000, Duncan a écrit :
2 > Gilles Dartiguelongue posted on Sun, 18 Nov 2012 20:06:30 +0100 as
3 > excerpted:
4 >
5 [...]
6 > But as I said up top, that's (mostly, the pattern matching vs string
7 > matching will occasionally bite if you're not on the lookout for it)
8 > trivial style stuff. You may well prefer the way it is now. But in that
9 > case, why the counter-example, omitting if/then? (You may of course
10 > fairly point out that consistency is a trivial style thing too. =:^)
11
12 I admittedly didn't really look for consistency in these details. I
13 picked stuff from the 4 eclasses and merged them in one, having the
14 gnome2 eclasses open for reference which might explain some
15 inconsistencies in style.
16
17 Anyway if you read all that up and only mailed about this, I guess you
18 found no problem with the rest, right ?
21 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
22 Gentoo