From: Travis Tilley <lv@g.o>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Generating a list of DEPS for arches?
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:12:44
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2
3 >>Oh, and repoman is now arch neutral. You should know that.
7 >Repoman from Portage 2.0.50-r9 certainly doesn't provide a full list of
8 >packages that need keywording for sparc when I run it on x86. I haven't
9 >synced up yet today, so I don't know whether Repoman from -r10 can do a
10 >better job. I'd like to be surprised, but I'm betting that it won't.
11 >
12 >Best regards,
13 >Stu
16 repoman is seriously fscked if you're not using portage 2.0.51_pre. i've
17 brought this up multiple times... 2.0.50 gets deps for anything other
18 than your own profile wrong.
21 Travis Tilley <lv@g.o>
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list