From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Dirk Heinrichs <ext-dirk.heinrichs@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What to do with GCC 4 related bugs?
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:05:52
1 On Tuesday 03 January 2006 01:43, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > Am Montag, 2. Januar 2006 21:45 schrieb ext Mark Loeser:
3 > > Chris White <chriswhite@g.o> said:
4 > > > The policy is pretty much if it doesn't compile, you get to fix it. If
5 > > > you have a patch then report it to bugzilla.
6 > >
7 > > Actually, since I plan on moving this to ~arch soon, please report all
8 > > bugs to us, even if you don't have a patch. I'd like to know of
9 > > everything that is broken.
10 >
11 > OK, expect the reports within the next few hours.
12 >
13 > Bye...
14
15 just make sure you search to see if one hasnt already been filed ;)
16 -mike
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list