From: "C. Bergström" <cbergstrom@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sandbox-1.3 testing request
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 09:47:54
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > can people who feel adventurous unmask sandbox-1.3.2 and give it a spin on
3 > their systems before i unmask it for everyone ...
4 >
5 > if you hit a bug, use bugzilla mmkay
6 > -mike
7 >
8 I pulled the latest git sources about a week ago and seemed like I hit a
9 regression in the autoconf.. (I'm sure this isn't the case and probably
10 a regression in my perl) Sorry I only have fuzzy details right now, but
11 tested it about a week ago. If anyone is interested to take a look at
12 it for Solaris I'm more than happy to try to provide ssh access to a dev
13 machine with everything in place and ready to go. My results prior to
14 the last ones were quite optimistic.. (feel free to pm me off list)
15
16 btw.. Thanks Mike for the great work on this..
19 ./C