From: Mike Gardiner <obz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: halcy0n (Mark Loeser)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 02:02:23
1 Ahoy -dev,
2
3 Well it's that time again, so if everyone could raise your glasses in
4 congratulation, and bring out the tar and feathes to welcome our newest
5 developer to the team, Mark Loeser (or halcy0n (that's a zero) as he's
6 known internationally).
7
8 Mark's passion for Help Desk work was dwindling, and he needed something
9 to fill in those long hours of "Is it turned on?" responses. That's how
10 he got into guitar, but the story of how he got into Gentoo, well -
11 you'd have to ask him that one.
12
13 Mark'll be onboard to help with gcc-porting, and he's particularly
14 excited about the upcoming gcc4 release.
15
16 He hails from Freehold, NJ, where he's studying Computer Science, and is
17 also an avid photographer. Weddings, barmitzvars, parties - anything.
18
19 So if everyone could join me in welcoming him to the team, we can get on
20 with the serious business of developing.
21
22 Thanks,
25 Mike Gardiner (Obz)
27 irc.freenode.org/#gentoo-dev #gentoo-desktop
28 obz@g.o
29 http://www.gentoo.org