From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Marking bugs for bugday?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 20:15:42
1 On 02/27/10 19:14, Roy Bamford wrote:
2 > What would be the criteria for marking a bug as bugday?
3
4 I would say something along a "yes" to
5
6 Could this task fit for being solved by someone who
7 is not a Gentoo developer?
8
9 It's not precise, does it need to be?
12 > Why whould it be any better than a properly maintained
13 > bugday.gentoo.org page, which also tried to classify bugs.
14
15 As I said: with this keyword every Gentoo dev can help classifying.
16 Lower risk on bottlenecks/delays and manpower.
19 > The last few times I've dropped into bugday, its been very quiet, which
20 > suggests its in need of some tlc but maybe its just my timezone.
21
22 Sorry, what's "tlc"? Next Saturday is a bugday date again, btw.
26 Sebastian