From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] XFCE needs help with maintaince of xfce-extra/ (at least temporary)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:29:42
1 Everything printed by ...
2
3 http://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/genrdeps/rindex/xfce-base/libxfcegui4
4
5 ... if not fixed already by an ~arch version needs a patch that ports it
6 from libxfcegui4 to libxfce4ui
7
8 These patches are available mainly at ...
9
10 http://bugzilla.xfce.org/ (anything submitted to Portage *MUST* be also
11 here, so you might as well open a account for yourself now.)
12
13 If they aren't directly from ...
14
15 http://git.xfce.org/
16
17 Then there are un-upstreamed patches that must be upstreamized and
18 submitted to Portage at:
19
20 - Fedora (git)
21 - PLD Linux (a lot of unsubmitted patches here!)
22
23 Also please don't invent new syntax for the ebuilds, everything you need
24 to know is already as an example in other Xfce ebuilds and the eclass.
25
26 I'm saying this because it's just me and angelos, and lately not that
27 much of me because of health crap
28
29 I'm just afraid our XFCE port gets lagged behind because of this as
30 compared to other distros ...
31
32 Thanks
33