From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *IMPORTANT* top-level management structure!
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:59:26
1 foul language and high tempers -- this thread has degenerated.
2
3 For those of you interested in gcc 3.3 bugs, mosey on over to bugs.gentoo.org query for gcc 3.3 and you'll be presented with your list that you ask for.
4
5 As for the rest of it, whether you choose to believe it or not, we ARE working towards getting information to be more accessible. We're sorry it's not here right now, on several websites in 50 languages. But such a thing is on its way. The infrastructure (hardware, bandwidth, software) has been in development (no, please don't make sarcastic statements putting words in my mouth that we're building our own pc's and fiber optic cables, thanks) for a couple of months now.
6
7 As for clearly defined 1.4 goals, someone can repost them.
10 Seemant Kulleen
11 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
12 Gentoo Linux http://www.gentoo.org/~seemant
13
14 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
15 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E