From: Fabian Borschel <seirei@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Savannah CVS changes and the missing GNUStep herd
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 02:23:26
1 Hi Devs,
2
3 On 2006-03-18 12:53:09 +0100 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
4 wrote:
5
6 > However, since the GNUStep herd is void, no one has stepped up to fix
7 > those ebuilds - meaning we have a bunch of useless, non-functional,
8 > live CVS ebuilds laying around in portage, see the list below.
9
10 Did you look into bugs.gentoo.org? There are new ebuild (which don't
11 use
12 CVS). Maybe not for all GNUstep ebuilds, but there are users who are
13 interested
14 in GNUstep stuff (take me for an example). If you search a new
15 maintainer
16 I would do the job. But I'm no Gentoo-Dev yet.
17
18 Regards,
19 Fabian
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list