From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [Re: [gentoo-dev] https protocol is not supported in KDE2.2?!]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:11:37
1 On Monday 10 September 2001 15:49, you wrote:
2 > Well, my troubles are with RC5, and kde2.2. When I had RC5 with kde2.1.1,
3 > https was working just fine (but that was a pre-compiled binary kde from
4 > the CD). My problems arose when I emerged kde2.2 on RC5.
5
6 Well, all I can say is, I do have ssl working with kde2.2 on rc5, and the
7 kcontrol openssl test completes successfully. Are other programs that use
8 openssl working on your system?
12 Dan Armak
13 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
14 Matan, Israel