From: Markus Brischke <zoke-gentoo@××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [ANN] Gentoo frequently unanswered questions (FUQ)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:58:13
1 Quoting Mecho Puh (mecho@×××.de):
2 > Hi gyus,
3 > I just started Gentoo frequently unanswered questions (FUQ):
4 > URL: http://gentoo.zhware.net/fuq.html
5 >
6 > It contain some FAQs not included in the official Gentoo FAQ, but
7 > discussed in the newsgroups and mailing lists. It is just a try to
8 > thanks to people, helping us every day.
9 >
10 > Fell free to contribute ;)
11 >
12 > Best Regards,
13 > Stoyan Zhekov <zhware [AT] hotpop [DOT] com>
14
15 Thank you. There are some interesting answers :) e.g. that i have to
16 install gentoolkit for qpkg.
17
18 Another (yet unanswered) question for myself could be:
19
20 How can i manage my own ebuildfiles/packages without destroying them by (r)sync?
21
22 I am looking for an elegant way to manage my (own) testingpackages and
23 packages which are not part of gentoo yet :) Any clues?
24
25 Markus Brischke