From: ebrewer@×××××××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Using Catalyst for an automated install.
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:51:33
1 Thank you for the links Nick. I actually have been reviewing
2 these for the last hour or so, but nowhere do I see a component
3 which allows for a series of commands to be run. Back in January
4 in this post:
5
6 http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-dev%40gentoo.org/msg01977.html
7
8 A suggestion was brought up that it would be nice to have a
9 scriptable component to allow automated installations. Once again,
10 in reading the given links, I did not see the capability anywhere.
11 Is this something I would need to shoehorn into a build?
12
13 Thanks,
14 - Evan
17 -----Original Message-----
18 From: Nick Rout [mailto:nick@×××××××.nz]
19 Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 4:33 PM
20 To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
21 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Using Catalyst for an automated install.
22
23 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/index.xml
24 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/reference.xml
25 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/catalyst-howto.xml