From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: The changes about the stabilization process
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 16:49:49
1 On 28/12/16 20:57, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 >>>>>> On Sun, 25 Dec 2016, Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
3 >
4 >> with the great and awesome work of Michael Palimaka (kensington) and
5 >> the support of the wg-stable, for the stabilization process, some
6 >> changes on our bugzilla have been done.
7 >
8 > Thank you for the great work.
9 >
10 >> [...]
11 >
12 >> When you will choose one of those, you will see two new fields:
13 >> - Atoms to stabilize
14 >
15 > Can you please avoid reintroducing the term "atom" there, when we are
16 > trying to get rid of it elsewhere [1]? Note that PMS doesn't define
17 > the term [2].
18
19 Any suggestions for improved text? Ideally it would be
20 stabilisation/keywording agnostic as the same field is used in both
21 components.