From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fwd: RE: New developer: Antoine Raillon (cab)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:43:41
1 On 3/22/07, Christian Heim <phreak@g.o> wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Antoine Raillon (also known as cab), our
3 > latest addition joining mcummings perl flock.
4 >
5 > Antoine is joining us from Cormeilles en Parisis, France (yay, french
6 > conspiracy++), where he's currently studying Network & Telecommunications
7 > at Jussieu and ENST (Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecoms).
8
9 Two additions to the French Connection on the same day ? Way to go recruiters !
10
11 And to Antoine:
12 Welcome, and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with us.
13
14 Denis.
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list