From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lastrite app-pda/*synce*
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 06:56:01
1 Hi,
2
3 On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 18:48 -0100, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
4
5 > there was a very recent thread in this ml about these packages and the
6 > conclusion was that they fall to the pda herd. The proxy-user also asked
7 > for help and showed interest in working to become a developer.
8
9 FYI work fluctuates for me - this and next week is busy (limited/no
10 updates from me), then I have some free time again.
11
12 Finding a new maintainer would be easiest, I've almost finished SynCE
13 0.15; becoming a dev would obviously take longer.
14
15 Happy to hear suggestions,
19 Man must shape his tools lest they shape him.
20 -- Arthur R. Miller