From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] wvdial and strace problem
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:01:55
1 Bryce Porter wrote:
2 >
3 > x86 strace > emerge strace-3.99.ebuild
4 > gcc -b i486-pc-linux-gnu -Wall -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -Ilinux/i386
5 and i can't figure
6 > out why. i am using the downgraded automake and a build snapshot
7 > tarball from achim. it boots and allows me to get a shell finally, but i
8 > can't get on the net yet :(
9 >
10 > any help would be greatly appreciated
13 Hi Bryce,
14
15 Make sure you read /usr/src/Linux/Changes and add the required aliases
16 for ppp to
17 /etc/modules/2.4.3-ac11.
18 I did not test wvdial, but I tested kppp with ppp and it worked fine
19 here.
20
21 bye achim~
24 > gentoo-dev mailing list