From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Did portage 2.1 change default use flags?
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:02:08
1 On Wednesday 14 June 2006 18:40, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > There is no comparison, use.defaults IS the file.  Look at it.
3 >
4 [SNIP]
5 >
6 > and so on.  If package is installed, the corresponding flag is turned on
7 > "automatically" hence autouse.  This no longer occurs in 2.1.
8
9 Ah, now I get it. I didn't realize that. The FAQ question you mentioned on the
10 project page would be a good idea, if you get the time. And thanks for adding
11 it. :)
14 Bo Andresen