From: Patrice Clement <monsieurp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Herd likely up for grabs: net-irc
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 21:12:50
1 Sunday 17 Jan 2016 21:16:45, Michał Górny wrote :
2 > Hello, everyone.
3 >
4 > The current maintainers of net-irc herd so far haven't replied to
5 > our queries. If we don't get any reply in a week, we will be disbanding
6 > it and looking for new maintainers for its packages.
7 >
8 > Is anyone interested in keeping the herd as a whole and maintaining all
9 > of its packages? If nobody replies till 2016-01-24, the herd will be
10 > automatically disbanded and I will be sending a complete list of
11 > packages needing maintainers.
12 >
13 > Packages currently in herd along with their other maintainers:
14 >
15 > [...]
16 > net-irc/irssi : swegener@
17 > net-irc/irssi-otr :
18 > net-irc/irssistats :
19 >
20 > --
21 > Best regards,
22 > Michał Górny
23 > <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>
24
25 Avid user of irssi here. I'd like to take these 3 please.
28 Patrice Clement
29 Gentoo Linux developer
30 http://www.gentoo.org