From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] package up for grab: dev-vcs/subversion
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:31:15
1 Am Dienstag, 21. August 2012, 23:00:22 schrieb Thomas Sachau:
2 > Since sunrise has migrated to git, i dont really use this package any
3 > more, so it got moved downwards on my priority list resulting in slow
6 > I just bumped it to the latest version and closed some bugs, so
7 > currently there should not be much left except some enhencements and the
8 > selection of a new stable candidate to remove some issues with the
9 > current stable version.
10 >
11 > So if anyone is interested in this package and/or would like to reduce
12 > the response time, feel free to take this package.
13
14 Since I'm (for historic reasons) outside Gentoo a heavy subversion user, I'll
15 have a look... no promises yet.. :)
18 Andreas K. Huettel
19 Gentoo Linux developer
20 kde (team lead), sci, tex, arm, printing
21 dilfridge@g.o
22 http://www.akhuettel.de/