From: "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council meeting 19 April 2010
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 11:41:34
On 04/07/2010 12:05 PM, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> Next monthly council meeting will be at 19 April 2010, 18:00 UTC > in #gentoo-council. > > If you have any topics you want us to discuss or even vote about, > simply followup to this message. > > Ulrich >
Two things already discussed on this mailing list but I don't see a definite consensus so taking for a spin through council. 1. Keywording bugs with a single arch: Options to vote in order: After the maintainer has accepted that a package is good for stable (by being the assignee or reporter). a) The preferred way is to assign the bug to the single arch in question b) The bug can be either assigned to the arch or the arch can be CCed and the maintainer is the assignee c) The maintainer is the assignee and the arch is CCed 2. Bugzilla resolutions Vote on: - Remove LATER and REMIND from resolutions - Add LATER as a KEYWORD - Add resolution OBSOLETE Regards, Petteri