From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Resignation
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:25:43
1 On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:07:45 +0200
2 Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > > As I have been swamped with emails, private messages and phone calls
5 > > from certain people, I will retract my resignation for the final time.
6 >
7 > I'm fairly new to Gentoo, but I'd like to help.
8 > So, what shall I do ?
9
10 You can start by not hijacking mailing list threads. Or am I the only one
11 failing to see how is this connected to Jory's (retracted) resignation ?
12
13 Kind regards,
14 --
15 Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
16 Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86