From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] procps >= 2.0.7 not honoring BSD syntax
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 22:11:13
1 On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 10:48:28PM -0500, Bruce A. Locke wrote:
2 >
3 > I've uncommented the line in package.mask corresponding to this package
4 > (don't know why it was blocked in the past and then unblocked). The
5 > version of ps in procps-2.0.7-r* is not correctly honoring BSD syntax and
6 > thus I consider it to be broken. "ps aux" only lists processes from the
7 > current user while it is supposed to show the processes of all users.
8 >
9 > Anyone know whats up? Until this is resolved I'd recommend sticking with
10 > 2.0.6 for rc6....
11
12 OK, thanks. Email the author for me and find out :)
15 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
16 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org
17 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.