From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Installer Madness
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:47:20
1 Ugh.. Ok.. over to plan B. :o)
2
3 I'll try to take a look at the code, davoid, could i count on you to guide me
4 into this project?
5
6 Ok. If somebody is willing to sign up for the installer creation, mail me in
7 person (again, sorry :o( ) with the first part of the subject "INSTALLER",
8 that way i can sort this stuff, and keep em in a seperate folder, so i don't
9 lose it :o) I can use quite some help :o)
10
11 See ya!
12