From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-core@g.o, liquidx@g.o, klieber@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] A proposal about proposals
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:03:24
1 On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 02:41:06PM -0400, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Daniel,
3 > Comments? Incidentally, I think we need to amend the proposal to
4 > permit guide-xml as well as ReST for those people who are comfortable w/
5 > guide-xml. (From a practical point of view, the management proposal
6 > would have made a great GLEP, and I've added it as GLEP 4. If I can't
7 > get the powers that be to use it, GLEPS are DOA.) All that said, I
8 > don't know where GLEPs fall into the new management scheme; devrel,
9 > perhaps?
10
11 I'm going to say that this issue should be delegated to Paul de Vrieze
12 (metastructure) who will then be responsible to ensure that the GLEP issue
13 does not get dropped by us managers and gets properly reviewed and
14 integrated into the management structure in a timely fashion.
15
16 Paul's role is to ensure that the management is being responsive to the
17 needs of the project, and that these kinds of proposals do not get lost or
18 forgotten due to our busy schedules.
19
20 Best Regards,
23 Daniel Robbins