From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Proposing fundamental changes to DevRel
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 02:39:21
1 Petteri Räty posted on Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:52:15 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > On 17.6.2010 17.10, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
4 >> Duncan,
7 >> On 06/17/10 09:56, Duncan wrote:
8 >>> DevRel is
9 >>> understaffed. I've seen observations to the effect that most
10 >>> developers aren't interested in getting involved in that area,
11 >>> particularly in reference to the conflict resolution subgroup
12 >>
13 >> when I offered to join DevRel last time in reply to a thread called
14 >> "Devrel needs new members" Petteri told me:
15 >>
16 >> "The amount of interest has surprised me so I'll first need
17 >> to talk with existing members to see how many makes sense to train
18 >> in at this point."
19
20 Thanks. That's exactly the sort of answer I needed.
25 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman