From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:03:45
1 On 07:23 Thu 08 Jan , Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > >>>>> On Wed, 7 Jan 2009, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >
4 > > Does anyone have additional topics for the Jan 22 meeting?
5 >
6 > Could you cover the PMS/documentation issue of bug 250077? Or, if you
7 > prefer to generalise, set up a procedure to resolve such conflicts?
8
9 Our procedure is that if the people involved can't resolve it together,
10 they can ask council for a resolution. It seems like progress has been
11 happening in the last third or so of that bug, so I don't think we need
12 to step in unless Mike or Ciaran ask.
15 Thanks,
16 Donnie
17
18 Donnie Berkholz