From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rust-toolchain.eclass RFC
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2017 14:14:05
1 W dniu sob, 09.09.2017 o godzinie 16∶06 +0200, użytkownik Dirkjan
2 Ochtman napisał:
3 > A contributor has written the following eclass:
4 >
5 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=464900
6 >
7 > This would help extending support for Rust to other arches. As I'm not
8 > deeply familiar with writing eclasses, I'd welcome any feedback on this
9 > code. The general idea seems sane to me.
12 You/he could start by writing documentation in the eclassdoc format, so
13 we at least would know what we're looking at.
14
15 Also, please include the eclass code in the mail next time.
18 Best regards,
19 Michał Górny