From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintainer-wanted: x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 22:07:36
1 On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o> wrote:
2 > One of the reasons people volunteer in open source projects is to
3 > scratch their personal itch. When that itch develops into a festering,
4 > gangrenous limb it becomes time to amputate it. That is what I am
5 > doing with my involvement in x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers. As a result
6 > someone will need to work with spock and rej to figure out what
7 > aspects they are able to maintain and then maintain the components
8 > they aren't able to. For example, different hardware has different
9 > series of drivers to support it.
10
11 Thanks for sticking with it as long as you have.